Monday 1 March 2021

Monday, March 1st

Reminders:

1. March 10th Safety Virtual Expo 

2. March 12th PD Day 

3. March 27th - April 5 NO School Days / March Break and Easter 


So the CBE today decided it was my day to get my laptop reformatted, so it was a very unique day, and tonight I will be working pretty hard restoring my planning and files. 

Today we read and had student choice in gym today.  In math we are learning about multiplying and dividing integers, with really basic numbers 1x2 digit problems.  This is to prepare for BEDMAS coming up soon. 

In LA we worked on onomatopoeia today for descriptive writing to use in our story writing.

In the afternoon we had an appreciation circle and talked about kindness mailbox.  After mindfulness, we worked on some fun math games and other students worked on coding, while others worked on their typing skills on typing.com.


I hope to have all my files back tonight and learning will be continuing learning train going! 


We hope everyone has a Marvel Comics Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment