Thursday 9 April 2020

Thursday, April 9th

Reminders
1. Math and LA work are priority over the subjects if you find yourself short on computer time.
2.  All the assignments are handed out at the start of each learning week at 8am.  They are due by midnight the following Sunday, a full 7 days.
3. Assignments can still be turned in late.
4. Try your best, and ask a lot of questions: to your friends, the class stream, to your teachers, and family if you are stuck.
5.  I will be available for classroom stream support all day 8-230pm and emails to mashackelton@cbe.ab.ca
6. Stay safe and healthy!


Today we had a google meet this morning, and because I came into the school my mic and something or other is off on my computer that I wasn't experiencing at home.  So there will be no google meet this afternoon.   I have been returning work all day so be sure to see my comments and feedback and if you are asked to resubmit.

Happy Easter weekend!

We hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment