Tuesday 1 December 2020

Tuesday, December 1st

 Reminders

1. No school this Friday

2. Social city due Monday the 7th with the write up.   I will accept late projects but I will be marking this after school on Tuesday so I can clear the clutter out of my room

3. Social test Friday Dec 11th

4. Science project Due Dec 17th

5. Science unit test Dec 17th

6. Fractions test Dec 16th

7. Bring in nonperishable food items for the food drive if you can :) 


Sorry on Mondays I get scattered brained with my admin meeting sometime and forget to post.

I will post more science study notes tomorrow so they are on here too.

We have a super busy next 3 weeks and will be working hard until the break! 


We did reading and gym to start the day.  Went further in our novel study that is almost complete :)

In math we continued with converting fractions and expressing numbers into decimals and fractions.

In the afternoon we started the science research project and looked at how previous students of mine have completed it. 

Then we moved onto our social cities that are due this Monday.


There will be no spelling tests as we have a math, science and social unit tests this month, as well as two projects too.


We hope everyone has a toon Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment